WIN 2 FREE TICKETS TO CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVISITED AT THE WAUSAU GRAND THEATER!!!!
If you are as excited as we are about Creedence Clearwater Revisited coming to the Grand Theater in Downtown Wausau on September 15th , you have a chance to win 2 free tickets to the show by taking a stroll down memory lane!!
To enter the “CCR Memories Revisited” contest, all you
have to do is visit our discussion on the CentralNightOut.com Facebook page
(be sure to like us if you have not already done so). Then submit your favorite Creedence Clearwater Revival memory in 150 words or less before noon on Tuesday September 13, 2011 with your name and/or contact number to qualify! Then prepare to rock out with the band next Thursday night at 7:30pm!!
Winners will be determined via random drawing of all qualified entries on Tuesday September 13, 2011 after 12:00pm and notified via Facebook and/or telephone.
See below for contest rules/details:
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting description in 150 words or less on CentralNightOut.com’s Facebook page at (link).
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winner will selected by random drawing of qualified submissions by a CentralNightOut.com employee.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive two tickets to the Creedence Clearwater Revisited show on September 15, 2011 at The Grand Theater in Wausau, WI, package valued at $120!
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 1 day after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant CNO.com a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant CNO.com the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. CentralNightOut.com is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of CentralNightOut.com. CentralNightOut.com reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to CentralNightOut.com and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from CentralNightOut.com: we protect your privacy and your information will never be sold or shared with third party companies, partners or affiliates of CentralNightOut.com, LLC.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. CentralNightOut.com in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: CentralNightOut.com is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, CentralNightOut.com may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release CentralNightOut.com from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner(s) will be posted on the CentralNightOut.com Facebook Creedence Clearwater Revisited page immediately following winner selection.